Project Portfolio › Business Web Sites
A Detailed Business Web Site allows a business of any size to present up to say six or eight key business segments, some detailed product information as well as a user-friendly feedback, enquiry or registration form. Examples of Business Web Site developed by Info-Design Online include:
Compact Information Sites
- DJMIR (Industrial Relations & Workplace Relations specialists in the Early Childhood Education sector), required a tailored members document library within an accessible public site where prospective members can readily see the benefits of paid subscription.
- As a progressive, innovative and growing Darling Downs business the Grainhart web site needs to showcase its storage, containerisation and road transport capabilities. Depicting a large-scale operation via clear text content and full-width photos, the site allows prospective clients to quickly assess Grainhart's ability and then easily make contact.
- Heron Eye Care provide the highest quality eye care through the most technologically advanced practice in Australia. Their web site presents a taste of their optometry technology and experience as well as the range of contact and spectacle lenses.
- Great Western Manufacturing needed to update their long-standing site to better represent their current business structure and manufacturing focus. This site is intentionally similar to their corporate parent Great Western Corporation.
- Great Western Corporation's web site clearly presents their corporate profile and reflects their corporate standing - whilst referring end-user customers to one of their many business division web sites.
- FPT Accounting After re-branding FPT Accounting were looking for a simple presentation of their services and contact details.
Broader Information Sites
- The updated Mark Sorensen Builder site showcases through extensive image galleries their range of unique residential and commercial building projects.
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
- Excel Agriculture markets to farmers across a large section of the Australian row crop and broad-acre agricultural industry. The re-launched Excel Ag site presents the tillage products, specifications and benefits in a simple and easily accessible way.
- Great Western Tillage manufacture agricultural attachments for tillage equipment and slashers.
- Australians for Constitutional Monarchy is a very active community organisation whose web site provides a growing information resource.
- Ideal Driving School Geared to the enquiries of those looking to obtain a heavy vehicle license, the Ideal Driving School web site is simple but sufficient to meet the need.
- The Meter Man The Meter Man is David von Pein - Agricultural meters is his field. This site, in a way which is simple and cost-effective, presents some of his wide range of unique meters - each with a highly specific agricultural application.
Also see: Tailored Business web sites which utilise one or more tailored features.