Project Portfolio » Business Web Sites
Business (tailored) |
Site Management |
A Detailed Business Web Site allows a business of any size to present up to say six or eight key business segments, some detailed product information as well as a user-friendly feedback, enquiry or registration form. Examples of Business Web Site developed by Info-Design Online include:
Compact Information Sites
- As a progressive, innovative and growing Darling Downs business the Grainhart web site needs to showcase its storage, containerisation and road transport capabilities. Depicting a large-scale operation via clear text content and full-width photos, the site allows prospective clients to quickly assess Grainhart's ability and then easily make contact.
- Heron Optometrists provide the highest quality eye care through the most technologically advanced practice in Australia. Their web site presents a taste of their optometry technology and experience as well as the range of contact and spectacle lenses.
- A simple, accessible web site is an important component of the Protected Transport Systems strategy to gain defence force contracts for the manufacture of specialised armoured blast and ballistic protected vehicles.
- Great Western Manufacturing needed to update their long-standing site to better represent their current business structure and manufacturing focus. This site is intentionally similar to their corporate parent Great Western Corporation.
- Great Western Corporation's web site clearly presents their corporate profile and reflects their corporate standing - whilst referring end-user customers to one of their many business division web sites.
- FPT Accounting After re-branding FPT Accounting were looking for a simple presentation of their services and contact details.
- Kaywanna Bore Water Board This site provides the necessary statutory details of the operation of water bore in southern inland Queensland.
- Approveit Home Loans Approveit Home Loans help people seeking home finance to navigate the 'mortgage maze.' The web site helps people find the home loan information they need.
- Toowoomba Landscape Supplies A simple presentation of the key landscape and outdoor products supplied by Toowoomba Landscape Supplies.
- Wellcamp Furniture Removals operates in a competitive field where local reputation is invaluable. This compact site highlights the various furniture and contents removal, packing and storage services Wellcamp Furniture Removals offer.
Broader Information Sites
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
- Groom & Lavers Solicitors Another local Toowoomba site which can easily evolve with the range of legal services.
- Excel Agriculture markets to farmers across a large section of the Australian row crop and broad-acre agricultural industry. The re-launched Excel Ag site presents the tillage products, specifications and benefits in a simple and easily accessible way.
- Great Western Tillage manufacture agricultural attachments for tillage equipment and slashers.
- Australians for Constitutional Monarchy is a very active community organisation whose web site provides a growing information resource.
- Ideal Driving School Geared to the enquiries of those looking to obtain a heavy vehicle license, the Ideal Driving School web site is simple but sufficient to meet the need.
- Breakaway Toowoomba Inc. is a community based organisation providing quality respite care to people with disabilities and their carers. The Breakaway web site serves multiple audience segments including regulatory bodies, those seeking employment opportunities as well as potential Breakaway clients. A simple, easy to use site is important for all parts of this audience.
- C & C Machining precision manufacture an amazing range of items out of various metals and high-tech plastics. From screws the size of a finger nail to complex fabrications weighing in excess of 6 tonnes, C & C Machining turn design drawings into reality.
- H-Line Structures Currently enjoying a growth phase, the H-Line Structures Australia web site has recently been expanded to better present it wide range of structures for the hire industry.
- The Meter Man The Meter Man is David von Pein - Agricultural meters is his field. This site, in a way which is simple and cost-effective, presents some of his wide range of unique meters - each with a highly specific agricultural application.
- Supercamp Australia Running soccer and basketball training camps for children, Supercamp benefit from a simple yet informative web site.
Also see: Tailored Business web sites which utilise one or more tailored features.
Business (tailored) |
Site Management |
Info-Design Online TOOWOOMBA AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 7 4635 0466 Fax: +61 7 4635 0155