Project Portfolio › Tailored Web Sites
Building on a Detailed Business Web Site, a Tailored Business Site are crafted around the individual needs of the business. Info-Design Online works with our clients to ensure a Tailored Business Site fulfil your Business and technical requirements. Each example web sites benefits from employing Web Programming:
- Mobile Migration Consultancy’s brief was for a simple-to-use, yet informative site for those seeking one of the scores of different Australian Entrance Visas. Focused on those unfamiliar with government requirements and processes, the Mobile Migration site outlines visa types and eligibility.
- DJMIR (Industrial Relations & Workplace Relations specialists in the Early Childhood Education sector), required a tailored members document library within an accessible public site where prospective members can readily see the benefits of paid subscription.
- Excel Agriculture markets to farmers across a large section of the Australian row crop and broad-acre agricultural industry. The re-launched Excel Ag site presents the tillage products, specifications and benefits in a simple and easily accessible way.
- Great Trains of Europe Tours is a boutique Australian-based tour company specialising in historical / cultural tours of Europe, travelling on Europe's great trains. Their web site is an effective method of reaching their potential customers who research online.
- Farmarco Australia required a detailed, tailored site, one that adapts with their growing business of providing quality commodity marketing and price risk management services.
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
- As well as needing an online ‘refresh’ Ann Street Presbyterian Church, Brisbane are looking at increasing members’ to access to church information online and in real-time. This tailored site provides the flexibility of integrating the in-house ‘back-end’ date with an easy to use ‘front-end’ web site.
- Outdoor Structures Australia Suppliers of innovative and highly durable timber technology products for outdoor projects. The Outdoor Structures Australia site includes a huge databased project gallery - with around 60 projects portrayed in photos - grouped under project categories.
- The latest version of the Sunray Motor Inn presents this Toowoomba motel, through both informative text description and impressive photos, with every page of the site presenting all the information necessary to decide to make an online booking.