Project Portfolio › Overview
As the range of sites in the Project Portfolio has is too large for a single page, example projects are located under one of six headings.
Access the groups of projects via the expanding menu beside "Project Portfolio" to the left, or via the text links below. Some projects may appear under more than one heading.
A selection of examples of Info-Design Online's work can be found below.
- Mobile Migration Consultancy’s brief was for a simple-to-use, yet informative site for those seeking one of the scores of different Australian Entrance Visas. Focused on those unfamiliar with government requirements and processes, the Mobile Migration site outlines visa types and eligibility.
- Stacey’s At The Gap is a unique bush retreat for conferences, workshops (especially for crafters), private get-aways, or a secluded wedding venue. Surrounded by 640 acres of bushland adjacent to South East Queensland’s Main Range National Park, Stacey’s is situated near Cunningham’s Gap.
- Having procured a portfolio of professional photos, the time arrived to re-launch an updated Toowoomba Landscape Supplies web site showcasing the range of landscape products and garden supplies.
- Toowoomba based All Doors were looking for a clean, informative site - one which is engaging and informative to both residential home owners or builders, as well as commercial, industrial and rural clients.
- With the launch of their latest 9 Start Energy Rating display home, Geoff Gibson Homes web site enjoyed a make-over to present their innovative designs and GreenSmart credentials against the backdrop of over 25 years of building experience in the Toowoomba region.
- DJMIR (Industrial Relations & Workplace Relations specialists in the Early Childhood Education sector), required a tailored members document library within an accessible public site where prospective members can readily see the benefits of paid subscription.
- Breakaway Toowoomba Inc. is a community based organisation providing quality respite care to people with disabilities and their carers. The Breakaway web site serves multiple audience segments including regulatory bodies, those seeking employment opportunities as well as potential Breakaway clients. A simple, easy to use site is important for all parts of this audience.
- Deckwood Australia › required a site to launch their established commercial timber decking product under a new name. Leveraging proprietor Edgar (Ted) Stubbersfield’s years of timber industry knowledge and experience, this site presents the design approach and galleries of projects employing the Deckwood decking system.
- Healing Hands Myotherapy & Remedial Massage comprises a group of long-experienced massage, myotherapy and beauty therapists who specialise in relaxing your mind and refreshing your entire body. Endowed with both text and images, the Healing Hands site showcases the remedial and relaxation service offered.
- The latest version of the Sunray Motor Inn presents this Toowoomba motel, through both informative text description and impressive photos, with every page of the site presenting all the information necessary to decide to make an online booking.
- The expanded FPT Accountingsite provides a simple presentation of the FPT Accounting services, client information and contact details.
- The updated Mark Sorensen Builder site showcases through extensive image galleries their range of unique residential and commercial building projects.
Business (tailored) |
Site Management |
Info-Design Online TOOWOOMBA AUSTRALIA
+61 7 4635 04660418 185 388