Project Portfolio » Overview
As the range of sites in the Project Portfolio has is too large for a single page, example projects are located under one of six headings.
Access the groups of projects via the expanding menu beside "Project Portfolio" to the left, or via the text links below. Some projects may appear under more than one heading.
A selection of examples of Info-Design Online's work can be found below.
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
- As a progressive, innovative and growing Darling Downs business the Grainhart web site needs to showcase its storage, containerisation and road transport capabilities. Depicting a large-scale operation via clear text content and full-width photos, the site allows prospective clients to quickly assess Grainhart's ability and then easily make contact.
- Hydrostatic Services are a Toowoomba based business specialising in the repair and remanufacture of hydrostatic transmissions for agricultural and heavy equipment. Serving a focused but highly motivated market - think farmers waiting on idle equipment - their web site provides answers to, and information on, this vital hydraulic repair and exchange service.
- The Toowoomba Chiropractic Centre works hard to provide its clients with quality health care. Their site seeks to explain what Chiropractic is, what to expect from a visit, and how Chiropractic contributes to a person's wellness. The site's friendly, low-key approach aims to be truly informative without being overwhelming.
- Great Western Manufacturing needed to update their long-standing site to better represent their current business structure and manufacturing focus. This site is intentionally similar to their corporate parent Great Western Corporation.
- Heron Optometrists provide the highest quality eye care through the most technologically advanced practice in Australia. Their web site presents a taste of their optometry technology and experience as well as the range of contact and spectacle lenses.
- Farmarco Australia required a detailed, tailored site, one that adapts with their growing business of providing quality commodity marketing and price risk management services.
- Operated by Concordia Lutheran College Toowoomba, the Ballon Outdoor Education Centre is an important and unique campus which is available to school and other groups for the genuine outdoor, back to basics, experience. IDO worked with the client to refine the Ballon audience and the message reflected in this simple, yet effective presentation of this educational asset.
- Clifton Classic Imports have a select, motivated audience seeking rare and hard-to-find classic American cars, pick-up tricks and bikes. Their site is kept simple and uncluttered, allowing the vistor's focus to be on the featured classic vehicles. An overlaid image gallery allows the display of any number of images.
- Breakaway Toowoomba Inc. is a community based organisation providing quality respite care to people with disabilities and their carers. The Breakaway web site serves multiple audience segments including regulatory bodies, those seeking employment opportunities as well as potential Breakaway clients. A simple, easy to use site is important for all parts of this audience.
- Approveit Home Loans Approveit Home Loans help people seeking home finance to navigate the 'mortgage maze.' The web site assists people find the home loan information they need.
- Excel Agriculture markets to farmers across a large section of the Australian row crop and broad-acre agricultural industry. The re-launched Excel Ag site presents the tillage products, specifications and benefits in a simple and easily accessible way.
- Spot On Tooling Supplies is the online arm of a long-established tooling supply business. Sellers of specialist, quality U.S. manufactured tooling items for the engineering & machining trades, Spot On Tooling Supplies has a tailored online catalogue and ordering system.
- The Mark Sorensen Builder site showcases their range of unique home designs.
- Toowoomba Transportable Homes need is for a web site to showcase their relocatable homes product. This initial site provides basic exposure whilst providing a platform for further expansion.
- Geoff Gibson Homes commissioned a web site that presents their innovative designs and GreenSmart credentials against the backdrop of over 20 years of building experience in the Toowoomba region.
Business (tailored) |
Site Management |
Info-Design Online TOOWOOMBA AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 7 4635 0466 Fax: +61 7 4635 0155