Project Portfolio › Professional Web Site Management
Out-sourcing the maintenance and ongoing development of a commercial web site can be both a cost- and time-effective solution for business. Current examples of sites managed by IDO include:
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
- Designed by Clear Pixel, IDO provides regular and significant support in content mangement of Fairholme College Toowoomba site.
And also the Great Western Corporation group of companies:
- Excel Agriculture markets to farmers across a large section of the Australian row crop and broad-acre agricultural industry. The re-launched Excel Ag site presents the tillage products, specifications and benefits in a simple and easily accessible way.
- Great Western Manufacturing manufacture Leader Truck crates and bodies, Excel agricultural equipment together with storage magazines and 'day boxes' for the safe and secure storage of explosives.
- Great Western Tillage manufacture agricultural attachments for tillage equipment and slashers.