Project Portfolio › Overview
As the range of sites in the Project Portfolio has is too large for a single page, example projects are located under one of four groups.
A selection of examples of Info-Design Online's work can be found below.
- Solar Energy & Battery Storage Solutions or SEBSS is a new name for an established participant in the solar energy/solar power system industry. This holding page provides basic details pending the launch of the full SEBSS site.
- One of a number of tailored ‘mini’ or ‘micro sites’ developed for Vanderfield, the Deals site is an efficient way of presenting current in-stock agricultural machinery ready for targeted marketing campaigns.
- With the move opening their Design Centre, Geoff Gibson Homes web site has enjoyed a make-over to present their innovative designs and excellence against the backdrop of over 25 years of building experience in the Toowoomba region.
- Heron Eye Care provide the highest quality eye care through the most technologically advanced practice in Australia. Their web site reflects their optometry technology and experience as well as the range of eye health information.
- Being a long established, Toowoomba based electrician/electrical services business, Fords Electrical Toowoomba desired a simple and accessible site providing online brand presence in a competitive local market, as well as a point of contact for client enquiries.
- Hogan Family Homes, require a site to showcases their Toowoomba ‘turn key’ house & land packages. The site is a mix of ‘static’ and ‘dynamic’ content including a tailored content management facility to easily manage and showcase the homes for sale.
- Re-launching the business brand DPX Projects require a brief presentation of their building project, maintenance and compliance services where detailed product & service information is then provided after initial contact.
- Being a new name for a long established, Toowoomba based refrigerated/frozen transport business, Agri Fresh Logistics need a simple, tailored site giving them online brand presence, as well as point of contact for client enquiries. Their site is an effective response to this need.
- The Toowoomba Chiropractic Centre works hard to provide its clients with quality health care. Their site explains in easy to understand terms what Chiropractic is, what to expect from a visit, and how Chiropractic may contribute to wellness. The site aims to be truly informative without being overwhelming.
- Health By Numb3rs enjoys a cliental with diverse interests and needs in a competitive search environment. The web site serves to both present the personal health & fitness services offered, as well as to present Health By Numb3rs’ unique philosophy and approach to personal fitness and wellbeing.
- A new business initiative by an established local operator, Agstop supply rural producers & contractors bulk fuel and lubricants, as well supply, transport and precision spread bulk organic compost mixes.
- Inverell Freighters required a simple, cost-effective web site to inform clients and enquirers of their freight service capabilities as well as contact & depot location details.
- Mobile Migration Consultancy’s brief was for a simple-to-use, yet informative site for those seeking one of the scores of different Australian Entrance Visas. Focused on those unfamiliar with government requirements and processes, the Mobile Migration site outlines visa types and eligibility.