Project Portfolio › Overview
As the range of sites in the Project Portfolio has is too large for a single page, example projects are located under one of four groups.
A selection of examples of Info-Design Online's work can be found below.
- Matchett Built: A site that allows visitors to understand the range of Matchett Built’s home renovations and construction capabilities before making contact to discuss their specific individual need building & construction needs.
- Ozmac Welding Industries’ new owners commissioned a site that allows people to easily see the range of utility tray and related accessories, as well as steel manufacturing capabilities, with the opportunity to make contact to discuss their specific needs in custom welding and manufacture.
- The largest of a number of tailored ‘mini’ sites developed for Vanderfield, the John Deere Mowers site is an clean and effective way to allow buyers to locate their desired ride-on mower, access extensive detail, and then order or make an enquiry.
- Seeking to better present themselves as a modern and progressive Toowoomba accounting firm, Moore Lewis & Partners engaged Anthony Ferro of ‘Present Professionally’ to produce the site’s text content. IDO then presented this content through an easy to navigate web site which highlights their accounting services in: SME Business Planning, Farming & Primary Production, and Taxation.
- Solar Energy & Battery Storage Solutions or SEBSS is a new name for an established participant in the solar energy/solar power system industry. The site details the SEBSS approach to consultation and design of tailored solar and storage systems specialising in the rural and commercial/industrial sectors.
- Of particular interest to road and earth works, rail, dam, water flow and heavy asset management by local government, engineering and infrastructure projects, Boland Survey & Design provide a range of professional survey and related civil engineering services.
- Speed Detailing offer professional detailing on an amazing range of vehicles, machinery, aircraft and luxury marine craft. Through a sustained collaborative effort, the site text content (and photos) was compiled - at length describing Speed Detailing’s attention to every detail.
- In seeking to have an effective web presence, Roslyn McIvor Speech & Drama Teacher faced the challenge of conveying her professional service’s benefits and outcomes to visitors not familiar with all that Communication, Speech & Drama can offer. With particular focus on well-written, relevant content this site allows people to the wide range of such benefits.
- One of a number of tailored ‘mini’ or ‘micro sites’ developed for Vanderfield, the Deals site is an efficient way of presenting current in-stock agricultural machinery ready for targeted marketing campaigns.
- With the move opening their Design Centre, Geoff Gibson Homes web site has enjoyed a make-over to present their innovative designs and excellence against the backdrop of over 25 years of building experience in the Toowoomba region.
- Heron Eye Care provide the highest quality eye care through the most technologically advanced practice in Australia. Their web site reflects their optometry technology and experience as well as the range of eye health information.
- Being a long established, Toowoomba based electrician/electrical services business, Fords Electrical Toowoomba desired a simple and accessible site providing online brand presence in a competitive local market, as well as a point of contact for client enquiries.
- Being a new name for a long established, Toowoomba based refrigerated/frozen transport business, Agri Fresh Logistics need a simple, tailored site giving them online brand presence, as well as point of contact for client enquiries. Their site is an effective response to this need.
- The Toowoomba Chiropractic Centre works hard to provide its clients with quality health care. Their site explains in easy to understand terms what Chiropractic is, what to expect from a visit, and how Chiropractic may contribute to wellness. The site aims to be truly informative without being overwhelming.
- Health By Numb3rs enjoys a cliental with diverse interests and needs in a competitive search environment. The web site serves to both present the personal health & fitness services offered, as well as to present Health By Numb3rs’ unique philosophy and approach to personal fitness and wellbeing.
- A new business initiative by an established local operator, Agstop supply rural producers & contractors bulk fuel and lubricants, as well supply, transport and precision spread bulk organic compost mixes.
- Inverell Freighters required a simple, cost-effective web site to inform clients and enquirers of their freight service capabilities as well as contact & depot location details.