Project Portfolio › Overview
As the range of sites in the Project Portfolio has is too large for a single page, example projects are located under one of four groups.
A selection of examples of Info-Design Online's work can be found below.
- Hogan Family Homes, require a site to showcases their Toowoomba ‘turn key’ house & land packages. The site is a mix of ‘static’ and ‘dynamic’ content including a tailored content management facility to easily manage and showcase the homes for sale.
- Re-launching the business brand DPX Projects require a brief presentation of their building project, maintenance and compliance services where detailed product & service information is then provided after initial contact.
- Being a new name for a long established, Toowoomba based refrigerated/frozen transport business, Agri Fresh Logistics need a simple, tailored site giving them online brand presence, as well as point of contact for client enquiries. Their site is an effective response to this need.
- The Toowoomba Chiropractic Centre works hard to provide its clients with quality health care. Their site explains in easy to understand terms what Chiropractic is, what to expect from a visit, and how Chiropractic may contribute to wellness. The site aims to be truly informative without being overwhelming.
- Health By Numb3rs enjoys a cliental with diverse interests and needs in a competitive search environment. The web site serves to both present the personal health & fitness services offered, as well as to present Health By Numb3rs’ unique philosophy and approach to personal fitness and wellbeing.
- Inverell Freighters required a simple, cost-effective web site to inform clients and enquirers of their freight service capabilities as well as contact & depot location details.
- An historic focal point of the Darling Downs town of Clifton, The Club is a destination, a meeting place, an experience for locals and travellers alike.
- A new business initiative by an established local operator, Agstop supply rural producers & contractors bulk fuel and lubricants, as well supply, transport and precision spread bulk organic compost mixes.
- Mobile Migration Consultancy’s brief was for a simple-to-use, yet informative site for those seeking one of the scores of different Australian Entrance Visas. Focused on those unfamiliar with government requirements and processes, the Mobile Migration site outlines visa types and eligibility.
- Stacey’s At The Gap is a unique bush retreat for conferences, workshops (especially for crafters), private get-aways, or a secluded wedding venue. Surrounded by 640 acres of bushland adjacent to South East Queensland’s Main Range National Park, Stacey’s is situated near Cunningham’s Gap.
- The Fox Commodities site serves a select audience with timely market conditions reports for cash commodities.
- With the launch of their latest 9 Start Energy Rating display home, Geoff Gibson Homes web site enjoyed a make-over to present their innovative designs and GreenSmart credentials against the backdrop of over 25 years of building experience in the Toowoomba region.
- Deckwood Australia › required a site to launch their established commercial timber decking product under a new name. Leveraging proprietor Edgar (Ted) Stubbersfield’s years of timber industry knowledge and experience, this site presents the design approach and galleries of projects employing the Deckwood decking system.
- Healing Hands Myotherapy & Remedial Massage comprises a group of long-experienced massage, myotherapy and beauty therapists who specialise in relaxing your mind and refreshing your entire body. Endowed with both text and images, the Healing Hands site showcases the remedial and relaxation service offered.
- As well as providing an informative services and capabilities overview the Communications & Computer Support web site is an important gateway to online customer support platforms.