Project Portfolio › Tailored Web Sites
Building on a Detailed Business Web Site, a Tailored Business Site are crafted around the individual needs of the business. Info-Design Online works with our clients to ensure a Tailored Business Site fulfil your Business and technical requirements. Each example web sites benefits from employing Web Programming:
- One of a number of tailored ‘mini’ or ‘micro sites’ developed for Vanderfield, the Deals site is an efficient way of presenting current in-stock agricultural machinery ready for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Great Trains of Europe Tours is a boutique Australian-based tour company specialising in historical / cultural tours of Europe, travelling on Europe's great trains. Their web site is an effective method of reaching their potential customers who research online.
- Mobile Migration Consultancy’s brief was for a simple-to-use, yet informative site for those seeking one of the scores of different Australian Entrance Visas. Focused on those unfamiliar with government requirements and processes, the Mobile Migration site outlines visa types and eligibility.
- Outdoor Structures Australia Suppliers of innovative and highly durable timber technology products for outdoor projects. The Outdoor Structures Australia site includes a huge databased project gallery - with around 60 projects portrayed in photos - grouped under project categories.
- Farmarco Australia required a detailed, tailored site, one that adapts with their growing business of providing quality commodity marketing and price risk management services.
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.