Project Portfolio › Tailored Web Sites
Building on a Detailed Business Web Site, a Tailored Business Site are crafted around the individual needs of the business. Info-Design Online works with our clients to ensure a Tailored Business Site fulfil your Business and technical requirements. Each example web sites benefits from employing Web Programming:
- The ABMA Building Compliance Accreditation Agency trains, equips and supports Australian residential and mixed-use strata building owners in their building, facilities management, building management and dispute resolution matters. As well as tailored mediation & dispute resolution services, the ABMA annually produce the ABMA Building Management Code© together with a range of explanatory guide books.
- One of a number of tailored ‘mini’ or ‘micro sites’ developed for Vanderfield, the Deals site is an efficient way of presenting current in-stock agricultural machinery ready for targeted marketing campaigns.
- The largest of a number of tailored ‘mini’ sites developed for Vanderfield, the John Deere Mowers site is an clean and effective way to allow buyers to locate their desired ride-on mower, access extensive detail, and then order or make an enquiry.
- Great Trains of Europe Tours is a boutique Australian-based tour company specialising in historical / cultural tours of Europe, travelling on Europe's great trains. Their web site is an effective method of reaching their potential customers who research online.
- Outdoor Structures Australia Suppliers of innovative and highly durable timber technology products for outdoor projects. The Outdoor Structures Australia site includes a huge databased project gallery - with around 60 projects portrayed in photos - grouped under project categories.
- Farmarco Australia required a detailed, tailored site, one that adapts with their growing business of providing quality commodity marketing and price risk management services.
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
Info-Design Online continues to provide web design, development and updating services during the COVID-19 period.